HomeHomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pokémon Platinum (U)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demonic722

Group : Co-Forum Founder

PostSubject: Pokémon Platinum (U)   July 3rd 2010, 11:20 am

Ok, so awhile ago I was trying to find a gender modifier for Pokemon Platinum, sadly I found out that code has already been made but while searching for that address I found this:
(since I'm a bit lazy I'ma put any activator on these and would change to everyones liking if this code hasn't been made yet)

Code:
94000130 FCFF0000
221BF6AC 00000001
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FFF90000
221BF6AC 00000000
D2000000 00000000

::Press L+R to Increase the speed of the game
::Press Select+B to go back to normal speed

Now, when used on a rom, this code makes everything suddenly appear super fast even battles. I think this is because when I tried searching for the address(s) I did it at the part where the boy/girl hero were moving fast which probably told the game "let this address hold the speed of the game"(lol) (to people who never played this game, when starting out in the game and once yu reach the "pick a gender" part the boy and girl show slight animation as if they were running).

Thinking I was finding a gender modifier (lol my epic fail) I wrote to that address. The experienced coders out there know that males in most games are 0 and females 1 (depending on the game) and I actually thought this was making the character girl if set to 1 and boy, if set to 0. However, the games fast speed is set to 1 while when yu want to go back to the normal speed it is set to 0.

Basically, it's an on/off code. Turn speed on/Turn speed off. I need someone with an actual game card or is using a flashkard+rom (since I sold my copy of pokemon platinum) to confirm this code, if it has been made, I'll stop here, if the code doesn't work, I'll look into it. Btw, I noticed most pokemon games use pointers like everywhere..and this code wears off when going to a town @.@ (I think) but works fine in grassy areas (that's where I played to, too lazy lol). Any help is gladly appreciated.

Last edited by Demonic722 on August 24th 2011, 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MF Tlaxcala

Group : Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum (U)   July 3rd 2010, 11:36 am

Demonic wrote:
Ok, so awhile ago I was trying to find a gender modifier for Pokemon Platinum, sadly I found out that code has already been made but while searching for that address I found this:
(since I'm a bit lazy I'ma put any activator on these and would change to everyones liking if this code hasn't been made yet)

Code:

94000130 FCFF0000
221BF6AC 00000001
D0000000 00000000
94000130 FFF90000
221BF6AC 00000000
D2000000 00000000

::Press L+R to Increase the speed of the game
::Press Select+B to go back to normal speed

Now, when used on a rom, this code makes everything suddenly appear super fast even battles. I think this is because when I tried searching for the address(s) I did it at the part where the boy/girl hero were moving fast which probably told the game "let this address hold the speed of the game"(lol) (to people who never played this game, when starting out in the game and once yu reach the "pick a gender" part the boy and girl show slight animation as if they were running).

Thinking I was finding a gender modifier (lol my epic fail) I wrote to that address. The experienced coders out there know that males in most games are 0 and females 1 (depending on the game) and I actually thought this was making the character girl if set to 1 and boy, if set to 0. However, the games fast speed is set to 1 while when yu want to go back to the normal speed it is set to 0.

Basically, it's an on/off code. Turn speed on/Turn speed off. I need someone with an actual game card or is using a flashkard+rom (since I sold my copy of pokemon platinum) to confirm this code, if it has been made, I'll stop here, if the code doesn't work, I'll look into it. Btw, I noticed most pokemon games use pointers like everywhere..and this code wears off when going to a town @.@ (I think) but works fine in grassy areas (that's where I played to, too lazy lol). Any help is gladly appreciated.
I will do some research on this code. GBA
Back to top Go down
http://nintendq.ephpbb.com
Demonic722

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum (U)   July 3rd 2010, 11:40 am

Okay, do yu by chance have the game or have it on your flashkard? :/ I'm still waiting for my flashkard in the mail (that is, if it comes, but hopefully) to test this code on the acekard rather than testing it on just a rom itself.
Back to top Go down
MF Tlaxcala

Group : Forum Founder

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum (U)   July 7th 2010, 12:05 pm

Demonic wrote:
Okay, do yu by chance have the game or have it on your flashkard? :/ I'm still waiting for my flashkard in the mail (that is, if it comes, but hopefully) to test this code on the acekard rather than testing it on just a rom itself.
This code isn't exist yet. So you have made a new code again! cheers

EDIT: Not sure or this code works, not tested yet.
Back to top Go down
http://nintendq.ephpbb.com
Demonic722

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum (U)   July 7th 2010, 6:16 pm

Thats good to hear that i've made a new code Very Happy
I think there's a pointer tho..ima have to refind this address :s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Platinum (U)   

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Platinum (U)